OrionX Analysis, a platform that “greater than 65 corporations in nearly each expertise phase have trusted” to “assist place and launch merchandise, establish and serve new markets, and create built-in campaigns for elevated market share,” has launched one other model of its CryptoSuper500 listing.
What’s notable about that is that that is the primary listing to come back out after the Bitcoin Halving from Might. What this listing does, nevertheless, is observe what number of supercomputers mine Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Some outcomes have been shared by Dr. Stephen Perrenod, an OrionX Associate and Analyst, had mentioned:
“As anticipated, Bitcoin’s halving impacted the mixture annual financial worth of crypto manufacturing, lowering it by roughly 30% to a bit lower than $5 billion. Bitcoin costs, the price of electrical energy, and transaction charges will play essential roles in a restoration situation.”
Solely 17 cryptocurrencies have an asset cap of over $1 billion. On high of this, Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake property are a number of the hottest consensus algorithms as nicely.
Some outcomes from the listing:
- F2Pool, a World pool, with an AEV of $832 million in comparison with $1.05 billion in November 2019
- Poolin within the US and China with an AEV of $614 million in comparison with $896 million beforehand
- Antpool based mostly in China with an AEV of $492 million in comparison with $768 million on the prior listing
- BTC.com which is now a world pool however began in China with projected AEV of $442 million in comparison with $1.12 billion beforehand
- SparkPool based mostly in China with an AEV of $370 million. SparkPool got here in at #10 with $234 million on the prior listing
Keep in mind, all buying and selling carries threat. Previous efficiency isn’t any assure of future outcomes.